A part of HealthAlliance Home Health & Hospice, the hospice program enhances the quality of life for seriously ill patients. The program coordinates a team of dedicated physicians and professionals to help both patient and family in sharing the remaining days.
Emphasis is on comfort and care at home, and keeping hospitalization at a minimum.
Hospice recognizes not only the physical, but also the emotional, social and spiritual needs of the terminally ill patient and family. The hospice team is dedicated to meeting those special needs by providing:
- Pain and symptom management
- Personal care including assistance with bathing
- Counseling and bereavement support group
- Spiritual support
- Maintaining personal dignity and self determination
- Respite care and companionship
- Medications and equipment related to the terminal illness
- Communication with distant family members if desired
- Assistance with financial issues and community resources
HealthAlliance Home Health & Hospice is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
For information on the hospice program at HealthAlliance Home Health & Hospice call (978) 728-0621 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.