Welcome Hospice Volunteers,
We have placed all of the Annual Competencies that are required of all HealthAlliance staff and volunteers on this page. The content to be read is all in PDF format. In this section you will find:
Code of Ethics & Buiness Conduct
TJC Reporting Quality Concerns
Rapid Regulatory Compliance: Non-clinical: Part I
Test for Part I
Rapid Regulatory Compliance: Non-clinical: Part II
Test for Part II
Each policy that is referenced in the competencies is linked here : POLICIES. Click on the link to open the PDF version.
1. Signed Confidentiality Statement
2. Signed Code of Ethics & Business Conduct Statement
3. Signed TJC Reporting Quality Concerns Statment
4. Completed Rapid Regulatory Compliace TEST for Part I
5. Completed Rapid Regulatory Compliance TEST for Part II
Please return above forms to:
HealthAlliance Home Health & Hospice
Attn: Carol M. Recchion
60 Hospital Road
Leominster, MA 01453
Should you have any questions, please contact Carol M. Recchion, at (978)798-3192.
Carol M. Recchion, MDiv.
Home Health and Hospice
UMass Memorial HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital